- The stamp is placed on the document correctly before converting.
- The stamp after converting has moved to an incorrect placement.
- Corsa is the back-end DMS
DigEplan V3.3.3+ introduces a new PDF Generation tool for the Corsa DMS that handles the conversion process differently to previous versions.
To resolve the following issue you will need to disable the IMAGE2PDF Functionality, please follow the steps shown below:
- Connect (RDP) to your DigEplan Conversion Server
- Navigate to the DigEplan Installation Directory on Glassfish (Example: DRIVE:\Oracle\glassfish3\glassfish\domains\Autovue\Applications)
- Open 'AV_CON' folder and navigate to the 'WEB-INF' folder
- Open the 'Web.xml' file
- Search the file for 'image2pdf_converter_path'
- Remove the value from inside the '<param-value>' field.
- Save the file
- Re-start 'AutoVue Glassfish' windows service from the services control panel.
- Launch DigEplan and validate the solution is now working.
- Note -
If there are any issues with the information provided, please leave a comment and I will update as soon as possible.