To begin you will need to download the latest LCT Jar-Resigner application which you can find here You will need a password to download the updater to request the password please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note you need to ensure that you run the JAR with an account that has full administrative privileges.
1. Copy LCTJarResigner 16-12-19.jar to your Tomcat web apps folder e.g.
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 8.0\webapps 2.Double-click LCTJarResigner 16-12-19.jar to run the program. The program will search for valid JAR files to update, and display their paths on screen
2. Double-click LCTJarResigner 16-12-19.JAR to run the program.
The program will search for valid JAR files to update, and display their paths on screen
3. If you are happy with the JARs in the list, click OK to start the process. Otherwise, close the window.
4. Once finished, you may click OK to close the window.
5. You will need to restart the Apache Tomcat service to pick up the changes. Open up the Services application (you can find this by typing
services into the Start menu search), right-click
Apache Tomcat Server and click